This Forum Is Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum Is Closed

This Forum Is Closed

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fanatix - This Thing Of Ours - CD Album Promo BBE Records

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin

Number of posts : 103
Profil : House Fan
Favorite Format : Vinyl
Favorite Style : Garage, Deep House
Favorite Years : 90's
Registration date : 2007-10-29

Fanatix - This Thing Of Ours - CD Album Promo BBE Records Empty
PostSubject: Fanatix - This Thing Of Ours - CD Album Promo BBE Records   Fanatix - This Thing Of Ours - CD Album Promo BBE Records Icon_minitimeSun 16 Mar - 15:44

Announced few months ago, this album was expected by all the Deep House & Garage fans.
Since their first release 'Just a dream' in 2005, Aaron Ross & Neil Pierce aka Fanatix brought us the right balance between pumpin' sounds a la Grant Nelson and melodious Deep House.
Their first album is simply excellent.
Deep House gems such as 'Love Connection' performed by Alex Mills, 'Call on me' by Sara Divine, 'Ray of light' with Kadija Kamara.
The orchestration is conducted by the Albert Sterling Menendez Ensemble with the same quality than the previous Fanatix releases.

More pumpin' house with 'Can't let go' (Shaun Escoffery) and 'Higher' (Alma Horton).
My favorite tune from this album is an jazzy house instrumental track, 'Casa Cubana' performed by the Sterling Ensemble.
7 splendid vocals tracks and few dubs make this album a must to have.

If you like what Fanatix do, don't miss this release, available within few weeks.
Back to top Go down
https://mixmakers.forumotion.com

Fanatix - This Thing Of Ours - CD Album Promo BBE Records
Page 1 of 1